Some of my more popular posts over time.
What IS Christian Faith? How does one come to believe in something?
[These were posted on the Ratio Christi at SHSU Blog.]
- No Such Thing as Blind Faith – Introduction
- What is the Biblical concept of the word “faith”?
- Moved to believe by reliable sources
- Believing due to intuition
- Belief as a reaction to stress or joy
- Believing due to direct experience
A semi-fictitious father-daughter dialog over the book The Fault in Our Stars.
A companion blog of Greg Koukl’s The Story of Reality. I wrote posts as I read it and as our Ratio Christi Chapter talked through the book at our Friday lunch discussions.
- Reality Blog – start here and follow the crumbs.
On the passing of my beloved brother-in-law Kenneth C. Brown. These posts explore illness, death, pain, and loss.
And last but not least, What I Believe and Why.