My name is Darren Williams, and I am a Physical Chemistry Professor at Sam Houston State University where I teach Quantum Mechanics and Spectroscopy, Thermodynamics, and Forensic Chemistry. For more information on the classes I teach check out my students page.
Here is my professional Curriculum Vita / Resume.
I also lead the Cleaning Research Group that studies industrial cleaning procedures, solvents, and technology. The CRG also provides training for industrial personnel at the Product Quality Cleaning Workshops.
You can connect with me in many ways:
- YouTube – Physical Chemistry at Sam Channel
- YouTube – Forensic Chemistry at Sam Channel
- YouTube – Ratio Christi at SHSU Channel
- YouTube – Personal Channel
I maintain two blogs where I post about science and religion:
I am the Faculty Adviser for several student groups:
- Ratio Christi at SHSU – A student organization making the case for the truthfulness of the Christian worldview.
- SAMPE – The Society for the Advancement of Material Process Engineering
What have I missed? Did this spark a question in your mind? If so, comment below while it is fresh.
Even though I reference my campus involvement on this blog, the opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not reflect the views of Sam Houston State University.